The Information Design Summer School 4-8 September 2017 Bath, Uk,
There are lectures, case studies, group working, individual project work, presentations and discussions. And social activities.
Each day brings a different focus:
- Monday – focus on critiquing: how to discuss information design and diagnose design problems.
- Tuesday – focus on visualisation: diagramming, graphic metaphor.
- Wednesday – focus on users: user journeys, personas, use cases, testing.
- Thursday – focus on text: layout, design patterns, genres.
- Friday – focus on change: consultancy tools to convince organisations of the case for change.vai al link